Saturday, July 18, 2009

Filming anyone

Hello Everybody,

I'm taking the blog in a new direction. I will posting a summary of what happened through the week. This week the most significant thing that happened was the notion to do some filming. Leaving me trying to decided - digital or film! I'll ponder this some more through the upcoming week and talk with a few people to see what they think is the best format to use.

On the funnier side of things - the county says that they're going to raise taxes because people haven't been paying. It's funny because the average homeowner's comment was that if the taxes go up any higher they're not going to be able to pay them. That's funny - solve the problem of unpaid property taxes by making the taxes higher and seriously expecting fewer people to not pay them. LOL - the things we do to ourselves!

Take care - have a great week - and as my uncle loves to say, keep smiling!

Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home